Wednesday, February 4, 2009

sister always stick together aite?

to my wonderfuL sister,

Siti Sarah Farhana Mohd Rusydin

whom i hold so close to my heart..

i m sorry for missing ur special day..


sending u warm and loving wishes for today and alwayzz..

with u, i've shared my deepest secret, happiest moment, ups and downs, hot and cold, in and out...

i feel blessed to have a sister like you who always by my side.. i LOVE u!

Happy Belated Birthday!

this award is proudly dedicated to u my dear pretty sis!!

amik ni tepek kat blog hang!


loves always :D,
your cute, beautiful fatty sister

--if only i could turn back time--

1 comments:

s a r a r u s y d i n said...

weeeeeeeeee....besnyeh...
thanx...
xpe2...aku fham..
aku pon sedey gak..
mu je xtau...
thanx 4 da wish...ngn bnde alah tu same...